Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Goldilocks Dilemna

The first hat that mom tried on me was TOO small...





The second hat that mom tried on was TOO big!




But the third hat that mom tried on me was JUST RIGHT. (kind of ironic that it's a bear hat, huh?)


finally we were ready to go :)

Fall is here! The weather has turned a bit chilly here in Colorado, so I got some hats out that I thought Mimi could wear. We really went through this process of finding the "just right" hat and I had to share...how funny are these pictures? She such a good sport. I hope that she gets to see all of these pictures from the blog someday. I think that I may start my own business making books from all of the blog entries that people compose...talk to me if you're interested.

3 comments:

Gary Rhodes said...

hey, when can Popee visit?

Ashley said...

love the pics. i have tried printing my blog once w/o much luck. let's chat!

Lindsay Boyle said...

these pics are so funny, she looks like she's thinking, "what the heck are they putting on my head"

- Give me a call if you need some info about what to do/not to do at the airport...