Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everything But the Kitchen Sink




Since I've last blogged:
Our computer stopped working (and I didn't know if I could go on -only half joking ;), Mimi discovered a love for playing dress up and tutus, we married off another Grandpa (my dad got married in Dillon), I got an incredibly AWESOME new phone (it's the coolest!), Mimi has turned into a full-fledged "aquababy" thanks to all of her pool time, we took a family field trip to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science while Ben had a week off of work...and speaking of Ben's work...he got a promotion! YAY! Here are some pictures from our crazy, random little life:

(and the Peony blooms/bathroom shots are in there just to keep it extra random! They came from Bob and Robyn's garden and made our bathroom look like a magazine shoot...in my opinion ;)





Now you can see where I get it from :)






It's good to be queen...




Mimi's little curls that cover her the tops of her ears...by far my favorite thing of month 9



Evidence of Mimi's "peg leg" crawl


















2 comments:

Ashley said...

welcome back!

Caldwell Family said...

I'm on cloud nine with the updated pics! Thank you! Oh geez where do I start? Your dad's wedding looked beautiful, love the tutu shot, love the pics of ben and mimi, love your haircut and I wish I was young enough to be in the aquababy class:)