Drew and Kate got married in a "ceremony for two" last April. We were so happy for them! To create a time for all of the families to come together and celebrate, they rented a beautiful property outside of Steamboat called Bella Vista. It was simply breathtaking...It was such a fun time to all be together to celebrate something so special.








I was able to see my college roomie Cari Kalamaya who now lives and is a chef in Steamboat! So fun :)


On Saturday night we all got dressed up for a fun, catered "Drew and Kate's fancy celebration night."
It was catered at the house we all stayed at...very fun! It was so great to be able to put the babies to bed downstairs and still get to be part of the festivities. The night was filled with lots of great food, toasts and a big long dinner table of family...(with some stunning sunset pictures too)





















Thanks Drew and Kate for such a WONDERFUL time! Congratulations!!!!!


















1 comment:
I am suprised my computer did not implode because of the overload of beautiful people!!! The sunset was stunning, but I don't think I have ever seen a more handsome family!!! This looked like such a special celebration. I am so happy for your family.
Post a Comment