Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shackin' it Up




In this box lies all of my ambitions about getting our house (and those in it) healthy. It just came in the mail today.
I'm "shackin' it up" with Shaklee.


I have the tendency to get extremely overwhelmed by our world right now; it seems like there's WAY too much information out there about how to be healthy, what to avoid, how to help the environment...etc...it's enough to make your head spin! Most of the time I deal with this by sticking my head in the sand (so to speak) and trying to forget I heard anything...(about how many chemicals are in our life, about how much waste the average family creates, about the food we eat-or don't eat enough of... the list goes on!)

But, my friend Ashley just got involved with Shaklee, and the more I researched about their products, the more I figured that this would be a good place to start. SOOO..we now have some great, non-toxic, "green" cleaning products, laundry detergent, soap, etc..as well as some rockin' vitamins (to make me feel like Super Woman! Or so I'm hoping...).

Here we go!

Here's my new website:

http://mackenzie.myshaklee.com

P.S. As you scroll down, please notice the incredible irony of my next post being about donut sales at school. What can I say? Now you see why I may need some vitamins (or help getting on track with some help this year!!!!)

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Cool- let us know how it goes and what you think of it.