Monday, December 28, 2009

makin merry


Mimi coloring...her new favorite thing!

During our morning run to Chick Fil A a few days before Christmas. (Only the Turrills would run to a fast food restaurant!)

Mimi's cute outfit she wore to the Cork with Oma,B.T. and Drew and Kate




Christmas Eve Morning!


(if you look closely,you can see what Mimi is asking for from Santa NEXT year...those are her snowpants, up to her knees!)


On our way to the mall to do some shopping with Daddy

The whole Turrill clan at Aunt Karen's on Christmas Eve

Opening presents with Aunt Kate
Our tree on Christmas morning...(at 5:40 am!)



Benny, the tea party pro! This is Mimi playing with her new tea set from Cousins Katie, John, Leo and Rosie

Mimi also got a Tinkerbell doll from B.T. and Oma and pushed it around in her new stroller

The girls in their Christmas P.J.s...all day long! (my mom and I even went to visit my Grandma Bunny in the hospital in them...I was so proud of you mom!!!!)

new backpack from Aunt Karen

B.T. feeding Mimi my mom's famous "Monkey Bread"

Mimi had "Santa Booty" this Christmas...how stinkin' cute is this!?! I saw it in a store before Christmas and couldn't stop thinking about it! I went back and got it during their "after Christmas" sale :)



Yippee!!!! We loved having all of us home together for a week, and we LOVE Christmas!!!

No comments: