

t



Mimi's favorite number: 2 (if we give her something now, she always asks for TWO! We're glad that she doesn't know any larger numbers ;)
Mimi's favorite word: "Walk!" (especially when we're sitting down to eat in a restaurant!)
Mimi's favorite color: BLUE!!! (or "buh-luuu!")
Lately, Mimi has been asking to go to bed (she will come to us and say "night night" ), has been loving singing happy birthday to everyone (and everything), still loves loud car music, making the sound a monkey makes and has astonished Mama by matching baby animals to their mothers in her Dora Matching Book. She also likes to be 'cozy.' she told me today when I gave her her blankie in the car that she was 'cozy'.It's what I say to her when I snuggle her up with blankets on the couch.
She is also keeping us EXTREMELY on our toes, like any toddler! As I type, she is currently half-dressed, as I had to partially strip her after she put her hands in the grill charcoal, managed to get mud on her forehead, and lost one shoe. (although that didn't stop her from heading back outside to get her socks dirty in the mud!) That's what I get for trying to have lunch at a friends house and talk... (I also have to add that I'm covered in mud as well!) She is a busy little lady, but so fun:)
She is also keeping us EXTREMELY on our toes, like any toddler! As I type, she is currently half-dressed, as I had to partially strip her after she put her hands in the grill charcoal, managed to get mud on her forehead, and lost one shoe. (although that didn't stop her from heading back outside to get her socks dirty in the mud!) That's what I get for trying to have lunch at a friends house and talk... (I also have to add that I'm covered in mud as well!) She is a busy little lady, but so fun:)
2 comments:
Taylor has the same boots. Love them! I can't believe how much Mimi is talking. Such a big girl! Miss you guys! How about that playdate??? :)
loving all the pink. it looks great on her :)
Post a Comment