Mimi. I'm not even really sure where to begin. She is just such a KID! She loves to sing still (and has an amazing knack for remembering a lot of the words) and she loves to be funny and make jokes. She is super polite, which just tickles me every time. She will say, "uh, no thank you" when you offer her something and is quick to say sorry if she bumps me or something (although I feel like she says sorry too much! It may be from me).
She is DEAD SET on her Christmas wish for this year. She reminds me at least four times a day that she'd like a Barbie and "Can-doll" (ken doll) from Toy Story for Christmas. This was a huge revelation because I had already shopped for her pretty early and felt smug that it was all done. It didn't occur to me that I didn't even ask her what she wanted! (Santa IMMEDIATELY got online to walmart.com and ordered her wish). It has stayed consistent, thank goodness.
(she also continually asks me if I've TEXTED Santa to make sure he knows that's what she wants...oh no)
She LOVES time alone with her daddy. Ben's been taking her on daddy dates when she fills up her potty chart (going much better by the way...but not without hiccups occasionally of course). It's funny because she makes sure that "mommy isn't coming." We spend a lot of time together and the time apart is needed (and appreciated by both parties!)
Here's her singing "Frosty the Snowman." I didn't edit out the part where I laugh at my kid and make her feel completely self-conscious, or the part where she picks her nose. It's real life people!!!!







1 comment:
I'm cracking up the self conscious, booger picking moment and amazed at all the words she says so well! corn cob and button nose at 2? She is destined for greatness!
Post a Comment