Friday, October 11, 2013

dUmP

ben's training for a marathon. 

Yeah, he ran 17 miles. I don't know what's more manly...running 17 miles or being comfortable enough with your manhood to have your wife's pink iphone case.


me and my little boy xo


 He's decided that holding our hands isn't all that bad...



I painted our door from the garage black...
I've only been meaning to for a year and a half.

what I gave to Bode one Sunday before church to make sure he didn't fall asleep.

That's also the same day that I became his teacher. No more sleeping now! 
(I make sure that he doesn't slack off... ;)


Mimi is famous at church! That's her in the top picture to the left at VBS.
Look at us! We've finally plugged in at church! And it only took 9 years!!!


 From our museum fun day with the Larson and Kozlowski crew...






sometimes a day just calls for a little red box in hand...


This place obviously makes them happy (no pun intended). They even co-wrote a song about it the other day:








This is becoming a Bode post...(I used up all the Mimi pics on her post last week.. ;)

This is how Bode spends his days...drowsy in the driveline for school...I keep telling myself that it builds character. Mimi spent her second year taking naps in her carseat when I was working part time.



Mimi playing the part of angelic (clean) sibling.




Great. It looks like the shoulder shrug for pictures is hereditary. First Mimi, now this boy. I'd like to find out who in our bloodline actually does that?!?!?!


Loving the little carts at Lucky's Market
(and the wooden coins to donate $ to local organizations too)



We hung out with the neighbor grandson the other day...just two blonde boys, chillin.











#iloveourlife.


xoxoxox






No comments: