Monday, August 18, 2014

Emerson, Meet Bode's Swords


As we all know by now, Bode's love language is weaponry...swords to be exact.
So the minute that his dear, beloved Emerson sat down in our house, he started pulling out his swords for her left and right. It's actually funny because I believe the words I said to him was "let's find some good, soft toys for Emerson that aren't pointy." 

I guess we'll have to work on his understanding of "baby toys."

But hey, she didn't seem to mind!



















Okay, please notice Emerson's rockabilly headband. 
It had me drooling.

Her mom is pretty much the coolest. 
She dressed her in it because today was Emerson's dad's first day of school (teaching).


Then it was snack time. 
Hey, sword fighting can really make a girl hungry, you know?













(Brooke, she was cracking me up with this tongue thing!)












Just another great day with our sweet baby friend Emerson.

xoxo

No comments: