Usually taking your two kids to a professional photo shoot for two hours in Denver isn't a good idea (believe me, I tried for other options) but in this case, and thanks to God (!) it was a really fun day!
I know something's wrong with me, but I love this view. So much.
Our morning was blessed by the start (after praying a lot). No traffic, front row spot...things were looking good!
..and as it turns out, having the extra help was awesome.
My kids did great. They even made friends with a sweet Coalition accountant who bought them cookies from the vending machine. xoxo I love those people.
And my babies did me proud.
Every good deed must be rewarding with a good lunch out.
Mimi was feeling left out that she didn't get to see the Star Wars exhibit, so we took her to the Art Museum.
This is Mimi...all the time. So many words to use.
And uncle Drew met us there!
This little man was very serious about his audio tour.
The area outside of the exhibit was calling Mimi and my name...
(But not Bode's so much).
At least he tried to smile.
That's the spirit Bodes.
We were having too much fun.
Then it was two sleepy kids and a happy mama in a minivan heading home...
xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment