Thursday, August 1, 2019

Neon Run


Last month Mimi ran in a local race with her buds to celebrate Charlotte's birthday.

We decided to go get dinner with the littles who were left behind and then had the ambitious idea to try and catch the girls running...



BEVIS AND BUTTHEAD

It was nothing short of a miracle that we found a spot to park and made ourselves around the lake JUST IN TIME to see these neon girls running towards us!







We love cheering on our people!




AWWWW!



Birthday Girl!





And Chris, the Super Dad who took on this endeavor.


Hats off Chris!




The boys, running from the man-eating mosquitoes.




Sweet Olivia.


I lingered behind the friends so I could get some sunset pictures (at the sake of my skin...the mosquitoes were NOT messing around).


Poor guys. I forced a photo shoot... ;)





These guys are too much.







(That's Bode's best "Bevis" face...FYI)

No comments: