
We dedicated you at church on Sunday. It was a chance for us to remember how thankful to God we are for bringing you into our lives. You are a constant reminder to us of the Lord's faithfulness and are the answer to many of our tear-filled prayers. This time last year I was heartbroken...and now here you are. We hope that we can step aside and let you be the person you were meant to be without too much pressure or expectations, however, here are some hopes that we have for you:
- that you would come to know how truly satisfying and fulfilling a personal relationship with Jesus is. I pray that the "wholeness" that relationship brings would give you a hope and a purpose in life.
- that through knowing a deep and satisfying love in Christ, you'd be different from the people around you. I pray that you'd have eyes to see people's hurt and humanity and would take the time to love outside of yourself. I pray that you fight for what is right ALWAYS and would care deeply about justice and mercy, just as Christ does.
- I hope that you can have courage to be yourself and make your own choices, even if they are unpopular
- I pray that you'd be filled with deep joy that would radiate
- Mostly I hope that you can grow up feeling loved and that our lives won't hinder your own walk with the Lord, but would point you to Him in a real way.
1 comment:
This is so sweet. What a special moment in your life! Love you all
Post a Comment