Saturday, November 8, 2008

Three by the Sea...


Ben and Mimi and I just got back from a trip to Captiva Island, Florida where Bob (Ben's dad) and Robyn got hitched! Here are some fun pictures from our trip.




Drew and Kate heading to the beach...we love Auntie Kate and Uncle Drew! Poor Kate was sick for the whole trip and couldn't hold Mimi..she showed great restraint! We're going to go visit her the MINUTE she gets better so she can make up for lost time :)


Here is the debut of Mimi's little bikini...(for you Ash!:) I really didn't have intentions of getting my newborn into a two piece, but I found it shopping one day before she was born and it was just her size. She proudly wore it (as you can tell)

Grandpa B.T. was really excited to introduce Mimi to the ocean. He didn't waste any time getting her little toes into the water...



meeting Laura Barnett and Ben's Aunt Karen (Grandma Mimi's sister)


wedding rehearsal

My good friend Allie Brownlee who is getting her masters in Ft. Lauderdale drove 2 1/2 hours to come see us and meet Mimi. We were roommates in college and share a love for Halloween, Hapa Sushi and great roadtrips...(one in particular). It was so great to see her.

Thanks for my lamb Allie! We named it Lola the Lamb...(yep, my mom is wierd. We like to name things)

Finally it was time for the BIG DAY!
The Turrill men

How Mimi watched the ceremony...

The Mr. and Mrs.!!!


After the ceremony we all went down to the beach to watch the sunset with some cold beverages...





the newlyweds!


Aunt Lawren and Uncle Reid



Mimi partyin' it up on the dance floor...

and wide awake after closing down the reception at 11:00 pm!!! (She does look a little punchy though...) Ben made the comment that there better not be a tree outside of Mimi's window when she's a teenager to sneak out from... She may be a party girl.





Our last sunset on the beach

Before we left Florida, we drove to Tampa to stay with Eric and Rhonda Murphy,my bro and his wife, before flying out the next morning...

Eric and Rhonda, our wonderful hosts in Tampa


Jenn, my sis in Florida and Mimi and I

A picture of the kids for "the parents" :)


This was the last of Mimi's 6 plane flights in her short two and a half months of life! Don't worry Mims (I see that look on your face), after we get home we will be firmly planted on the ground and at home for AWHILE!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks...I was on pins and needles waiting to see pics. Not really, but LOVED seeing them all.

Unknown said...

So fun! Although I am really wanting to see some pics of that tiny little swim suit! Tell Ben we are so down for the Turrill/Swanson trip to Florida, Disney World get ready!

Unknown said...

Um, seriously I am in LOVE!!! That is the cutest bikini I have ever seen!! That made my night!!!!