and Craigslist taketh awayI have fallen into a deep preoccupation/love with Craigslist (the website where you can sell stuff/buy stuff in your area). Currently 10% of everything we've ever owned is for sale right now on craigslist. Yesterday we sold our dining room table. Lately it just didn't seem like it fit with the rest of the house and with the increasing amount of baby stuff invading our space, life was feeling cluttered. So I posted it on Craigslist just to see if anyone would bite. Yesterday the sweetest family came and bought it (right as we were welcoming our friends Rusty and Rachel over for dinner..perfect timing right? Who said a cluster of t.v. trays in the living room isn't classy? :) SO, now we have cash AND a wide open dining room!





2 comments:
What are you going to do without a table? Do you have a kitchen table? I am anxious for you without a table! = )
(but I do love Craigs list- so I understand.)
Mimi is such a little Ben! Daren and I couldn't believe how much she looks like him! With Mackenzie's eyes of course:)
Post a Comment