Saturday, March 28, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Today Aunty Fash saw Mimi for our coffee/shopping date and said, "She's not a baby anymore!!"

I completely got what she was saying. Mimi just seems to have passed a threshold from "baby-ness" to almost toddler. She isn't that little newborn who stares blankly at you and cuddles in your arms (Ash saw this first hand as she tried to contain a very wiggly Mimi during coffee...) She is doing so much these days and life has definitely gotten "squirmier." She's into a lot of things already (like my food, my hair, my jewelry, my cell phone, the books I'm reading...and on) but today the pictures below show a new first:

MISCHIEF!





This is the scene I walked into in the living room after I had spent a minute in the kitchen making lunch. (Notice how extremely proud and more than willing to smile for this incriminating photo!) She had managed to pull many wipes out of the container in a matter of seconds! I didn't even know that she could do that.


Let the wild rumpus begin!

(eyes in the back of my head: today would be a fine day for you to start to sprout)

3 comments:

Taryn said...

uh oh! good luck with those eyes- let me know if you get any to sprout!

Ashley said...

Busted! I love it!

And by the way I had fun trying to contain the wiggly-ness!!!

Love you both!

Auntie Fash

John & Brittnie said...

And it begins...
Our babies are growing up so fast! It's crazy huh? Love it! xoxo