Saturday, May 22, 2010

Adventures In Vegetables






I don't believe that there is anything more "post-worthy" than pictures of your toddler voluntarily eating strange vegetables... (Because of the how rare this truly is!) Mimi felt adventurous one night and munched on some kale (and then decided Henry needed to help too!). Also, because of our horse/carrot feeding adventures lately, she has taken to chomping down whole carrots (I think that they also feel good to her teeth). And, I also have a very incriminating video in the grocery store (yes, I am a mom who takes video in a grocery store produce aisle) of Mimi chewing on some broccoli (this is BEFORE we hit the free cookie aisle).... It is wonderful :)


BUT, also as I write this, our poor kitty Henry is outside in the great big world somewhere and we can't find him. For all of the complaining I do about our cats, I really do love him. He is the sweetest and best kitty. Lately, I've been loving him even more, because I see him through Mimi's eyes; she just ADORES him, and he puts up with so much from her. I am so so sad. It's getting late, and I can't go to bed. We've scoured the whole neighborhood for hours and there's no sign of him. I hope he is safe and comes home soon.

2 comments:

The Larsons said...

awww, i hope you find him!!!

Caldwell Family said...

I'm praying for Henry right now!!!