Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mom's Day Out

Here's my Monday in pictures.


This first:

Ahhh...



Then this:


 (special parents and "expectant mothers" parking...LOVE IT. Whoever invented it has my heart. Way to make a big waddling woman feel VIP! Although now I'm feeling bad taking that from a mom with multiple kids and strollers, seeing as I didn't have mine with me and I was just literally going up the stairs. But still...very rockstar)



Had a healthy lunch here:

(but truth be told was still RAVENOUS after my healthy salad...)



Ate while looking out onto THIS view:

(sort of..just imagine a parking lot and some cars a bit in front of it, but you get the idea!)


Then I fulfilled the long-time craving of frozen yogurt...
I had cheesecake yogurt with raspberries and pound cake pieces. Now you want some too, don't you? ;)
This place was right next to Mad Greens...it felt like a divine intervention. I've been googling frozen yogurt places for a few weeks now. This was after I loaded Mimi up into the car to go to the only TCBY I knew of in Twin Peaks Mall. Only to find that it had just moved! (This was after Mimi and I had to pass through the wall of quarter machines...AND I had to carry her most of the way screaming).  I was so in with the "frozen yogurt" movement that I've been tracking a grand opening of one in Loveland so that I know where the closest yogurt places was...you get the idea. That's why angels started singing and I busted out the cell phone camera when I took my first bite. In silence, none the less, because....

... Mimi was here:


with the fabulous Aunt Kate!!!!
What a DAY!


******

No comments: