Sunday was Bode's SECOND birthday :)
We had a fun day doing everything that he loves.
And something he REALLY loves right now is Starbucks' cake pops.
Listen to the video I took of him through his baby monitor after he woke up one nap, demanding cake pops last week....
I say, get the boy what he wants!
He actually slept in on Sunday (his birthday gift to me) so I was able to run out and get him and his sister a cake pop and "appah juice boxes" (another one of his fave things) before he woke up.
Then we took him to the golf course to hit a few balls.
Then, after a good nap, we started his lil' party with the fam.
Grandpa skippy was first party guest to arrive:
Mimi had fun showing Grandpa her garden...
Then the rest of the grandparents filed in...
These two have a thing...I think it's because as Ben put it, they're both all "boy/man"..trucks, golf, baseball... it's pretty sweet.
There's our very own Rapunzel.
Mimi was upstairs for most of the party...
I think she was "Bode Birthday'd" out.
Then it was time for singing and cake....
Bode quickly learned that his new "guy digs" made excellent spoons and shovel forks.
The night ended with balloons in his bath and a family snuggle time on the couch watching Cars. It was a great day to celebrate our boy.
Love you Bode!









1 comment:
SOOO sweet! Happy birthday sweet boy!!! (And - that video was hilarious!!!)
Post a Comment