Truly, "full" is the best way to explain it. We ended the day full of food, (some of us full of sugar-tiny people in my house, I'm looking at you), but mostly just with hearts full from our time with family and friends. We felt blessed.
It was our turn to host Easter this year. We felt glad to with our new and improved backyard! And the miracle/blessing that ALL of our parents like each other and can celebrate in the same vicinity wasn't lost on us either. God really is good.
(I'm sure that I'm going to post TOO many pictures, and my photog dad will scold me, but I'm going for it. Just looking at all of these faces make me happy :)
Brothers :)
Dad and Rach got a new dog too :) His name is The Colonel.
I thought Winnie was cute, but this guy is INSANELY cute! The dogs had fun playing.
(winnie normally has a collar on. That keeps him from looking like a sewer rat that escaped into the house..in my opinion)
We passed around Paytie on faceTime...
That's ONE of Gianna and Isabelle's Grandpas...
...and there's another one! How sweet are these Grandpas?
Then the hunt was ON! Courtesy of Oma and BT
Alden and Bode are super close in age...they enjoy the same things.
Like making waterfalls in the sink..
We were so glad to see the Billings family!!
While Jordan met the dogs, the boys started on the dishes...
The party and playing took its toll on The Colonel...
...so I read him a book.
(parties get weird the longer they go on. Everybody knows that).
***
Everyone started leaving, and our day that had been going since morning church came to an end. Ben and I could barely keep our eyes open, but Bode and Mimi decided to sport their new suits from Geeps and Nana and take a dip in the ice chest. Of course.
Hope you had a great Easter remembering what Jesus did on the cross! And celebrating his victory over death, so we may live!
****
























































































No comments:
Post a Comment