Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Hunting


Today was Calvary's Easter egg hunt. It was so fun! I roved around with my camera, trying to dust off my skillz :)



Then these two (three!) cuties walked up!





Love these three musketeers!
 (don't mind the ghost version of Roberta Dages in the background..I was trying to subtly leave her out...instead I just made it weird ;)




Words can't even describe how much Bode loves Emerson. Truly. If I say it as much as he does, it'll sound like I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. He L-O-V-E-S her. He tells everyone he meets. He loves Baby Emerson. 





















And Nanny and Geeps came too!!!!









 Bode LOVED the carnival games. 





This just feels wrong.



Look at these two girly girls....



P.S. when did Mimi turn into a long, tall teenager? Just wondering.
She was sick this week and so she was laid up on the couch a lot. When she finally got vertical today, I swear she'd grown two inches.





Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow with more family :)








No comments: