
Randoms... sunny park days!
***
A few weeks ago we went to the carnival at Mimi's new elementary school with our buddies!
The kids looked so big walking there...holy moly.
And we met more buddies there!
****
A fun dinner at the Wallbergs...
Lining up at the ice cream bar :)
Tired weekend warriors!
(and hulk)
more carnival!
And dinner!
...then SICK. :( We have had SUCH a rough year. SO SO SO bad. If it's out there, we've gotten it. I really gets to a mama; on all fronts. (and sometimes it just GETS TO YOU. MEANING Y OU GET IT TOO. I currently have no voice and a chest-ripping cough).
But we had another Bode scare. The doc thinks it just may be his lungs recovering from his last August episode...
I guess you're never sick enough to be a pirate for a second.
Bode's meds, next to Mimi's. Awesome.
And...we have roommates! Gabe and his pup Tycho are living with us for the summer...Camp Turrill :)
(the only stipulation of them moving in is if Tycho matched the decor. He did. Phew.)
And we still have little Emerson during certain days of the week. It's hard to believe this little munchkin was a three month old here...we love her to pieces. She's definitely part of our little family on the days she's here. A blessing for SURE. xo
That's about it! :) Lame blog update attempt. Now that my photography stuff fills my need to create, this isn't such a big part any more I guess. But I still love having a place to dump my iPhone pics...and I know I'll appreciate it someday. xo














No comments:
Post a Comment