Monday, September 14, 2015

A Very Turrill Weekend

We had a BIG weekend. Fall is here. And with comes fall comes the occasional Buff game :)

Thanks to Uncle Jenkins for the free tickets! 


Me and my Buff boy. 
Who says you can't wear bright lipstick to a football game?! Not I!



With our tickets we could walk into Dalward like we owned the place...


Love this little face. The kids were having SO much fun, in spite of the scorching weather and their tiredness.







And the Buffs WON! HOORAY!

***

We finished the night like this...at Perry and Tina's new house (our beloved neighbors who moved away). xo



Then church...



 And a photo shoot. (PS...the fall busy photo season is upon us. See you in January ;)

If I'm bringing up blankets, a beanbag and a giant teddy bear from the basement, it MUST be a newborn shoot.

Sorry Minivan that I ever cursed you. You come in handy.
(There's also a wooden pallet in the back. You know, just in case).

Fall is here!

No comments: