The weekend of Ben's birthday we had an eventful time. We were lucky enough to have dinner with Bob, Robyn, Drew and Scott (Robyn's son) to celebrate Scott and Ben Saturday night. (Thanks to Beth for babysitting!)
Then on Ben's actual birthday we drove to Breckenridge for a fun night away, just us and the kids.
We were so lucky to get to stay at the Donahues' condo! So cozy and wonderful. We couldn't wait to start a fire and relax.
And look at this view!
Sledding, right outside the door!
Then, after some sledding and hot tubbing we got dinner downtown (but not before Mama found a new fun store...Magical Scraps).
(and we need this shirt for Bode. It's a celebration every time).
Fun Dinner!
Love these sweeties...(even though Mimi swore she'd never sleep with Bode again...he kept ninja-kicking her in her sleep...)
The next morning I got to sit and edit pictures with this view:
(and with this handsome man)
We woke up to snow!
Then I had a photo shoot...I didn't know where to go that had great views and not a lot of people...then I stumbled on this beautiful sweet cemetery. (Crazy, I know...but it was very picturesque).
(I love history. This was sad and poignant. But look at that date!)
My sweet new photo shoot friend! (Thanks Ang for the recommendation)
And this view on the way home!
Then Ben came home to another birthday surprise...this is what happens when you give your friends your spare key ;)
My souvenirs from Magical Scraps...
(Just a few from my shoot ;)
As every year passes I feel more and more lucky to live in Colorado.



















No comments:
Post a Comment