Friday, December 2, 2016

Our Thanksgiving 2016


We hosted our FIRST Thanksgiving. We're officially grown ups. 



I wasn't looking forward to the stress and pressure of having everyone. I wasn't looking forward to the worry about making sure the turkey was alright (forget perfect, I just kept having thoughts about salmonella). But I WAS looking forward to when everything was up and running and our house was full of the people we love, mingling and being together. 

Oh, and meeting Baby Emma, cousin Heather's baby!










We could not believe how big the cousins were. SO BIG. 












I can't get over Emma looking at her momma. How precious is that?






Let's be honest, when you're "hosting Thanksgiving" but your parents come, you really don't do much work. xo Thanks Nana and BT!




Zipline for the win!













The sweetest ever. 






Bode and uncle Fred.















xoxo Thankful. Thankful for my people (and thankful that no one got salmonella ;)

No comments: