Sunday, May 3, 2009

Me and B.T.


Ben, Mimi and I are blessed beyond belief to a) have such an amazing and supportive family who b) live so close to us.
Mimi and Grandpa B.T. (Ben's dad) have been spending Wednesday mornings together for the past few months while I've been going to a Beth Moore Bible Study in Loveland. It is so precious that Mimi and Bob have been able to have this time on their own. I'm so thankful to him for being so willing. He is such a great babysitter and is so keyed into all of her routines and rhythms. It's so sweet.

Last week after my study, B.T. invited us to go to a "restaurant show" with him at the Budweiser Event Center. It was being held by a good friend of his from all of his time with Goodtimes, Ed Yancey (a major food distributor from our area). Of course, we went! (a chance for free food and an "outing!" Who could resisit!?)



The table of food:

Mimi's first experience with a chocolate ice cream Dove Bar:

She'll never look at her strained squash and turkey meals the same.



Mimi with Ed Yancey


We had such a good time. Thanks B.T.

1 comment:

Caldwell Family said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you that I love the bow on the side of her head look that Mimi has been sporting:)