Monday, May 11, 2009

Mimi and Gentry






The other night Ash, Jeff and Gentry came over for dinner. Mimi loved watching anything that Gentry was doing (and she loved his curly blonde hair!) It was such a fun hang out.
Gent is such a great combination between being "all boy" (hello Spiderman and Cap'n Hook obsession, not to mention that he could throw a ball further than me at nine months!) and a sweet, tender heart (when we were all in the kitchen he left to "go see what Tink was doing"). What a good friend he is to little Tink. Thanks for coming over guys!


p.s. I'm sure that Ash would want me to tell you that she picked Gentry up from school with that bandaid on his forehead (apparently there was really no "boo boo"...it was just for decoration! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's like a second generation of BFF's! I love it! They were so cute! I can't wait till the fall when they get to have weekly hang out times! :)