Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Splish Splash!








(our little thrill-seeker)



We had dinner the other night at Brent, Kelly and Sam's and I witnessed the CUTEST thing that I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!! Mimi and Sam in the bath together! I knew that our little Miss loved bathtime, but Sam made it so much more fun. There was water flying everywhere and Kelly got some great shots.
(Apparently Mimi picked up some new bath tricks from Sam too because Ben said that bathtime has been extra splashy lately...:)

Thanks for a fun night guys!

1 comment:

Caldwell Family said...

1- this posting is soooo cute!!! i love the shots that show the water flying through the air.
2- kelly...if you're reading this- Sam is so grown up! He is such a little brent with a kelly nose:)
3- i love the new blog layout...very mackenzie with the polka dots!