Mimi has moved up into the TWO YEAR OLDS room at church!!!! It's so adorable. No more baby toys and crawling kids. Now it's a classroom with tables and chairs and coloring!!! It's so perfect because all of her friends seem to be starting kindergarten this year; she desperately wants to go too! Now this feels like her own little "school".
The first day that Ben went and got her, she had the picture of the faces in her hand that she had colored. It was such a big moment...I couldn't believe that she was in a little classroom doing an "assignment." I love that little picture.
Then, this week when I went to go get her she showed me this other picture and my eyes welled up with tears! THEN, her teacher had her recite what she had learned that day..."Mimi, who made your ears?" To which she replied, "God." So super sweet. I love having a two year so much. She is so big. xoxo
Also, this is a fun thing that we've gotten to look at over the past weekend:
Here's a closer look:
It's my dad's paint ladder!!! He's painting the house next door! We love having him close. It feels so sweet and homey! After we come home from running errands, we shout hello to him up on the neighbor's roof and he comes in for coffee warm-ups and some time watching Mimi jump on her trampoline. It's the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment