Well, I think that it's safe to say that the sickies are packing up and moving out of town. I still have a lingering "not so great all of the time" feeling, but I'll take that any day over the "I hate my life, who chose this anyway, I wanna die" feeling.
I had to share this picture (taken with my new ipod! Thank you SANTA!) of my grocery shop this morning after BSF. I hope that you can see the theme as well as I can: SODIUM! I literally bought two things that I've never bought before in my life: Bean soup with bacon and pickled baby corn. I also got sauerkraut, a cup of noodles, onion soup mix to make onion dip and Dr. Pepper to finish it off.
I'd been so proud that over the last few weeks, my cravings revolved around lots and lots of fruit, cranberry juice, grapenuts and raisin bran.
(I guess now I'm making up for lost junk food time! But I really am going to try to not indulge TOO much. I like my new maternity jeans from Target too much to grow out of them that fast).
My first mistake was grocery shopping while hungry ravenous. I guess the rule should now read, "don't grocery shop when you're hungry...or pregnant."
****

3 comments:
lol I know exactly how you feel! I have been the same way but my theme is sugar! So glad to hear you are starting to feel better :-)
YAY! This is wonderful for you! I didn't even know pickled corn existed! That is crazy!
I loved cranberry juice when I was preggers with Cameron! And I don't think I've had it since. Cravings are so random and funny.
Post a Comment