We are now at Week 24!!! I can say 'SIX MONTHS" if someone asks...and the way I think, we get through April and we have May and June until the birth month! Not too shabby.
Considering that I feel like I know this little guy so well and love him SOO much already, I feel like he should be coming home today! I got out ultrasound pictures and think those blurry 3D shots are the cutest things I've seen. I feel like there's so much personality and expression in them and I just want to SQUEEZE him! ;)
Here's me at 24 weeks with Mimi:
I think it's all so different! Even look at my face! In my opinion, when you're pregnant with a girl, she comes in and TAKES OVER!
Here's week 25:
(oops, a little week 21 slipped in! Just some perspective on how high she seemed! And a better hair day than the other pictures ;)
Anyways, just fun to compare. I do have to say I feel better with this guy! He hasn't made my early maternity pants not fit yet! (but the ice cream trips are growing in frequency so we will see :)
BUT, the REAL SCARY PART...
I looked at the pics RIGHT before I had Mimi. Keep in mind, at the time, I felt super cute, super preggie and not self-concious at all (hence letting pictures be snapped!) I didn't obsess over my weight and loved my growing body...
But GOODNESS GRACIOUS GIRL! I got BIG! I hope that it's toned down a little with our little man...
(Just be kind with comments and remember, I'm being totally REAL with you here!)
A week before I delivered...
Two days before my water broke!
OH MAMA!
(note to self, don't stand next to the girls who are barely showing yet when you are a waddling mess about ready to spill amniotic fluid! ;)
ANG- How fun to think that little Isaac was in there, growing sweeter and cuter by the day?!?!








1 comment:
you are adorable!!!! big or tiny!
Post a Comment