On Saturday we took part in a great Boulder tradition...
The C.U. Buffs SPRING GAME!
The last time we were there I was pregnant with Mimi. We thought that it was high time we headed back to Folsom Field in April :)
Mimi loved Ralphie...
Just walking into the stadium was a rush!
It was so low-key and family friendly. Within minutes of being there (and literally only staying in a small space) we ran into at least four people we knew! It felt so "home town-y"
Mimi's second favorite part were the cheerleaders. They were super sweet to her as she watched them cheer.
In true Colorado spring-fashion, the weather went from a balmy evening to a whipping, freezing wind within minutes. I think that our time at the game totaled MAYBE 40 minutes, but once we got cold we packed up and headed back home. We were still glad that we went and were glad to solidify our Buff Roots (and keep the Buff love alive and growing in Mims :)
And, we don't want to leave our newest Buff-to-be out!!!!
Check out these cute P.J.s I picked up for him...
GO BUFFS!!!!
Earlier in the morning on Saturday I had been at a class all day learning more about photography and how to wield this massive, professional camera I now find myself in the possession of. I was so fired up after the class and couldn't wait to practice what I'd learned. However, ironically, all the pictures from the game were taken by cell phone because I couldn't bear the thought of lugging my "paparazzi-looking" camera around my neck the whole night. And also because so far, my pictures in "Manual" mode look like this:
BUT, I'm not giving up just yet!!! I think that with some more help and some great editing, they have potential.
(now, to find time to do all of that!!! ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment