Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baby Report

Yesterday we got to see our little boy via ultrasound AGAIN! 
At our 20 week ultrasound the tech saw some little cysts that they wanted to check out again at 28 weeks. Ben and I weren't nervous and were just trusting God that it would all be okay. So, on Friday we got ANOTHER ultrasound. Man, do I wish I had one of those at home! I love nothing more than seeing our baby on the monitor. This time Mimi came too. It was a sweet moment, made even more sweet when the tech confirmed that the cysts were gone and all is well!!!!

He is measuring big (maybe a week or more) and has been for awhile (it seems, regardless of what I eat! I'm destined for big babies... ;)

We saw the baby's mouth opening and closing so much, him having hiccups and even saw some  hair on his little (or big) head!!!! It was so exhilarating; I haven't stopped thinking about it. At this point in the pregnancy I've just gotten used to the flips and kicks and stretches going on inside of me, that seeing this live little person on a screen reminds me of who's in there.

We also got another 3D picture. He has put on more body fat since we saw him last! I feel like I can just tell what he's going to look like now (a bit like Mimi for sure).

Can't wait to meet him.



1 comment:

The Larsons said...

i'm excited to meet him too!!