Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sisterly Love

The other day before Bode had to go to his four month appointment, I overheard Mimi say to him, "Bode, you're going to get SHOTS." But not in a sweet, gentle way, but in a mean, tormenting sister way. Ah, it begins.

Today I took Mimi all by herself to Boulder. This was her face when I told her that Bode wasn't coming:



 seriously.
And don't mind her nakedness. She got a little crazy with the hot chocolate this morning and began losing articles of clothing one by one as they became wet with cocoa.

*****


But they really do have fun together. She LOVES finding new things to make him laugh (and I love trying to capture it on video:





Lately she's also loved "helping" give Bodes a bath:






And speaking of the bathroom,
this sight warms my heart every time I see it:





Through thick and thin, I hope that they always are a pair, just like these matching towels.

*****

No comments: