Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Perfect Exercise Routine

These days everyone is sharing all of their great tips for life on the web. (Thank Pinterest). I thought I'd share my recipe for a perfect workout.


Here's how it goes:
First, lay on your bedroom floor. Second, pull up an ab workout on your phone  that you found on pinterest because your chiropractor told you that you could use some muscles in your tummy. (Apparently they don't just show up on their own after two kids). Third, put Michael Jackson on Pandora. Fourth, try to make sense of the workout on your phone while having two small people in p.j.s run right through your train of thought. Fifth, keep persisting in your workout, trying to imagine what it'd be like to not have stomach muscles that cave inward. Sixth, have those same little people only exist and play in the small space of 12 inches that you've tried to claim for yourself. Seventh, try not to get irritated as they run over you, sit on you and do somersaults around you. Eighth, let go of the desire/will to try to do anything on your own and just start filming their antics; hope that magically by at least thinking about improving your abdominal tonage, it actually just comes about. 


Happy working out!!!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that is the best work out advice I have ever gotten :) Much more enjoyable than any other workout I have every tried!! :)