Friday, March 4, 2011

We Now Return To Our Regularly Scheduled Mimi Updates...

 This is how Mimi came down the stairs one day after hanging out in Aunt Paytie's room...








She loves nothing more than dressing up. We have more outfit changes in one day than Anne Hathaway at the Oscars. This is actually the only documented outfit that she is bundled up in. She is truly a summer baby...it's a fight every day to get her to wear a shirt and leggings under her princess dresses (or the summer dresses that she pulls from the closet).  Usually I'm frantically searching for a picture of a princess wearing sleeves under her dress to convince her that real princesses are modest (and warm).

(Mimi also now puts on her own shoes and takes herself-most of the time!- to the bathroom..woohoo!)

And a funny anecdote:
Today as we were heading out the door to meet Ben for dinner at Old C's Mimi turned to Lucy and said, "BRB Lucy, I'm going out with my Mama!"

"BRB" means Be Right Back...and I'm embarrassed to say that I use it a lot...apparently she has caught on to that :) as well as a penchant for texting; only she exclusively seems to text imaginary characters, like Christopher Robin.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

she is such the modern princess

Caldwell Family said...

cute, cute, cute!