Last week we experienced a sweet little small-town Longmont thing...a taping of the Mayor reading the book of the month to kiddos.
Along with the books from our dear friend Dolly Parton, we also signed up for a book club put on by the Mayor for preschool kids (because we like free things and we like books. Although we have A LOT of books and I start to feel guilty. People have assured me that you can't have enough books..I hope that they're right).
We went to the taping with our friends that moved into our neighborhood the same day as us. We love these boys. (And Will, the youngest, REALLY loves Bode. I mean a lot. It's sweet. He's not used to having a guy smaller than him around).
frizzy-haired, under the weather Bode, as I'm trying to keep him quiet with a bag of marshmallows (and an exploded purse on the floor). Good thing it just took 15 minutes!
Afterwards. Note to self, this would be a great spot for family pictures! How cute are these step shots?!
Poor Bode.
(Don't worry. I rescue him when necessary!)
***
In other news, I like to take pictures of children's books to read...here's some from Target:
****
That was the "fun" part of the post..."games" are to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment