Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just Adorableness



Mimi made that for Bode yesterday in her room during her rest.
I don't think that I could love it any more.

***

These two have been so so sweet to each other recently. I'm blogging about it and marking these days to be remembered for always, because that is not the norm. They ARE siblings, of course. The usual had been Bode biting or hitting Mimi, and Mimi shoving him and being so frustrated with him (understandably).

But lately, Bode is just worshiping the ground his sister walks on. He started saying "Mimi" right before I left, and while I was gone it was apparently all he really said. It sounds so sweet coming from his lips. 

And Mimi has returned his love with love and it's just a cycle of sweetness (again, FOR RIGHT NOW ;) When Bode needed help to get on his chair but was stuck, Mimi rushed over and said "I've got it!" before I could even make a move. And today when Bode was fussing at the table and I was grabbing something in the other room Mimi said, "I'll get him water mom. He told me that he needed water." And she proceeded to get him a cup, lid and straw. 

Of course they're human and I know that there'll be many fights and struggles of the constant nature for years and years to come, but I will relish in this phase where Mimi utters out without warning: "I LOVE HAVING A BABY BROTHER!!!" xoxoxo




 sharing a cup of water :)







No comments: