STOP with this cute girl.
We seriously LOVE our Friday dates with her.
I'm addicted to taking "Emerson selfies" and harassing Brooke at work with them.
(I don't think she minds)
I mean, really. How cute is this baby doll?!
You will now get a constant stream of all of the "Emerson Selfies" as well as a look into how much Bode adores his little playmate.
(this is priceless to me)
So is this.
...okay, are you sick of all of the "selfies" yet..?
ME NEITHER!
And now here are a few videos to show Bode's undying devotion to his littlest friend:
He also has been carrying around a doll and calling it "baby emerson." He even puts it to bed in his bed and makes us all be quiet because she's "sleeping."
Last night he asked for the doll to go to bed with him. Between that, his teddy bear and his five tattered blankets, it's getting pretty crowded in his bed.
****


















No comments:
Post a Comment