Well, I've been building a website for my new business and it threatens to consume every part of my LIFE! I just want it to be done so I can debut it, but maybe that will never happen..?!?
This past weekend we went to Granby for a little getaway with our dear friends the Jensens (where I took 500 pictures of our little buddy Baby Natalie...I'm sure surrounded by REALLY, SERIOUSLY cute babies lately. We're lucky :)
*pictures to come*
And as every mom knows, the end of the school year can feel just as stressful as the beginning. There's performances, special events and teacher gifts, oh my! And this week has also been Mimi's "All About Me" week. She's waited since January for it to be her turn. (Welcome to life with a last name starting with "T" Mims!)
Moments keep happening lately that cause me to really believe that I am someone's mom. And not just a mom of a baby, but of a big SCHOOL-AGED girl. Sunday night, in spite of all of my efforts to avoid this, we were cramming to make her posters for her week. I know that we've got a good decade more of nights like that to come.
(Other "school" things: I got my first call from the nurse at school...luckily it was really just a false alarm...an irritated eye that was NOT pink eye. But when a kid has a red eye, no one likes to mess around ;)- Also, Mimi is on her THIRD loose tooth. This time it's her front tooth and there's another one pushing through. Man, her teeth are in a hurry! I may never get to see her as a toothless wonder...there's always another one waiting to make its appearance.
Here's some pics from her "All About Me" today:
Cute Sully in her class asking her a question.
Preschool questions are awesome. She was asked at least three times what her favorite picture was...by the same kiddo.
The someone asked her if she could count how many pictures she had on her poster.
Mimi's answer: "yes."
(that's it. No trying. She just moved on).
Why is she so cute?!?! Look at that munchkin face. Even though I think she's getting so big, I see her and remember that she's still my little mimers inside of that 5 1/2 year old body.
xox
xox
Look for more rambling posts soon... ;)














No comments:
Post a Comment