Friday, December 11, 2015

Ben Turns 36

Oh this guy. We are so blessed by him. I could go on, but then you may want to barf. But, he's a gem among men in so many ways-and here's the thing. It's not just us who think that...! EVERYONE loves Ben. So we have to share him. Therefore we had a party so everyone could come and show some Ben love.












(Looking back, this was where all the bad decisions started happening).















Man, cakes change as you get older. This was courtesy of Bri, Ryan and Kristin:


Then iPhones were confiscated, incriminating pictures were taken and the dance party continued...


A fun night was had by all.
(The morning was a different story. I now see why most people get all of this out of their system in high school and college. Me, I decided to get crazy at 34. Ouch. Back to lattes for me).

********




Then we celebrated with the kids (after we had all recovered from the adult shenanigans).











We love you daddy!

No comments: