JOY!
The Caldwells made our house a stopping point in their sweet babymoon to Sante Fe!!!
(p.s. seriously how shiningly beautiful is this mama!?)
YAY for seeing great friends and getting to see Ang pregnant with little Charlie (coming in December!!!!) and to introduce them to Bode.
Even though our visits are always too short, we loved every minute. (Although our catching up didn't seem to take as long because every time I'd start a story, I'd realize halfway through that Ang had already read it on the blog. Is that a problem? Maybe. Let's just say documenting our life and my thoughts about it is a slight addiction. Or therapy. You choose.)
Anyways...
Thanks for visiting guys. We love you so much xox!
(Isaac, next time, jump in the suitcase!)
(Bode and Charlie:)
Their first playdate
We all got to meet up with the Reicherts to have some Efrains that night:
Love you friend! Can't wait to see that newest cute boy!


1 comment:
This was so fun! Thank you for having us:) Jump on I-70 East any day you want!!! Don't stop driving til you see cornfields and people in Colts gear.
Post a Comment