This is the game we play all day.
"Mom, this is my pet. She's REALLY REALLY sick."
So I play veterinarian (or sometimes we switch).
I like it best when Mimi is the vet. Her diagnosis are the best:
"her throat...it went all the way to her feet."
"her throat went all the way to her skin."
etc...
OR, we will play pet shop.
(mimi) "Hi, do you need a pet?"
Then she gives me one of her stuffed animals and charges me five dollars.
One day I thought we had moved onto a new game:
"mom, let's pretend that we're in space" (great, I think. Something new!)
"And in space I have all of these animals that are sick...." ;)
***
One day I thought we had moved onto a new game:
"mom, let's pretend that we're in space" (great, I think. Something new!)
"And in space I have all of these animals that are sick...." ;)
***
At any given moment in the day Mimi can be seen carrying a gift bag (or any bag) full of her "pet" stuffed animals (only dogs, cats, horses, etc..). She also has been wishing and requesting a real chihuahua. She literally thinks it's going to happen and talks about it every day.
(mimi) "when I get my pet chihuahua, we can go into that lake"
"when I get my chihuahua I can put him in a basket in my scooter and...and...and...and...(it goes on and on). I'm not sure quite how to break it to her that she WON'T be getting a chihuahua anytime soon.
She is my little animal lover.
(dont forget her first word was "dog." :)
1 comment:
I LOVE how much she loves her animals. Completely opposite of Taylor. She could care less about the animals but is all about the babies. Funny!
P.S. you're so good about keeping up with your blog. I'm WAY behind on mine and feel like I'll never catch up. Miss you! xoxo
Post a Comment