Our St. Patty's Day was FULL FULL FULL. A little TOO full for our liking, but we made it work!
Speaking of work, Ben had to trudge to the bank on Saturday morning (BOO) so it was just me and the kids at the soccer game.
Ironically, they were the "green" team this game.
Sunny Soccer Day!
Brianne and Mason
Happy Leprechaun
Mimi's favorite part of soccer, the "tunnel."
Thank goodness for veteran parents like Rodger..
we need to be clued in about how this all worked.
After an impromptu playdate with Mimi's favorite neighbor, Kira (even though we were busy to the gills, I figured that there won't be more opportunities like this) AND A BABY SHOWER (are you kidding me?!?!)...
We rallied for a very fun St. Patrick's Day party with the Stromquists at our house..
The dads and kids started the party while Mimi and I were at the baby shower.
Surprisingly my husband, who has a hard time finding things in the labyrinth of a pantry I've put together, found food coloring in the most obscure place ever. I guess beer at the end of the search is a good motivator. ;)
Surprisingly my husband, who has a hard time finding things in the labyrinth of a pantry I've put together, found food coloring in the most obscure place ever. I guess beer at the end of the search is a good motivator. ;)
We hung out and watched the Buffs play while the kids ran around and had a movie night upstairs.
We're thankful that we get to stay around here and not move to CA!!!
We are thankful for our many good friends (these guys included :)







1 comment:
enjoying green beer at home is WAY better than out in the masses :) that plus CU basketball... doesn't get better!
Post a Comment