On Saturday we made our way North to hang out at our friend Courtney's family spot on a lake. We started out thinking we'd camp, until we realized that would be miserable.
I like how we try to pretend like people who can rough it, but really we're just "townies" at heart. Besides, Bode's been finally sleeping well (at least for this week) so there was no way I was going to go and mess that all up...on purpose!
So, we packed our small little corolla and headed for the water.
(good thing Mimi went with Mikaela in her car...there wasn't really a lot of room for her, you know with my issues of House Beautiful and ladybug rafts and all...)
Look closely...
Can you can spot the sleeping baby?
(not ours of course, we chose to use the "drive around the campsite to get the baby to sleep and then have him snooze in the parked car" method)
That baby is Ethan :)
That baby is Ethan :)
Our day at the lake was good times filled with people with children, mud, water, rafts and food...
Poodle in hand. Because who doesn't bring their poodle to the lake?
Mims and Gent. Just the other day Mimi asked me "Mom, will Gentry and I be friends FOREVER?" I answered yes.
Look at little Gent! Are you kidding me?! You can see why he was the coolest kid in kindergarten!
These two are quite the pair.
I'm still not used to Mimi being so BIG and independent. I feel like I hardly saw her the whole time because she was off with her buds.
Mimi tubing...
Gotta love the "we have a group of kids together so let's take a group photo" shot. It's really the fact that it doesn't ever work that's the fun in it. Kind of like ring bearers and flower girls at weddings.
The whole gang :)



1 comment:
love her swimsuit!!
Post a Comment