Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bode



 


Oh Bode boy. I can't believe that you are almost TWO YEARS OLD!
You are sleeping SOOO much better...
You really only want to eat macaroni and cheese (but can be conned into taking "dinosaur bites" of other things)
You looooove your sister
You say things like "no tank oo mama" (or Mimi or Dada)
You kiss EVERYTHING. The other day I heard you blowing an air kiss then said, "Mama, I kisa da bus!!!!!"
You love construction sites and backhoe loaders...we call those out like slugbugs. (and thanks to Tiff and Grady for the book from your last birthday because I wouldn't have even known what a backhoe loader was....
You love basketball with a burning passion. But also still like practicing your golf swing in the yard
You're trying to walk up and down the stairs like us and it's TERRIFYING.
You must be almost two years old because the last three car rides were full of you asking for the same thing over and over and over...
You like watching Elmo and Ernie and Handy Manny and Up and Incredibles.
You still feel so small to me, and I try to relish EVERY time I hold you or pick you up. I like that you're big but still my baby. (oh, okay...you can live in my basement forever!!!! ;)
I love you :)






At a sale the other day you shouted out "PINK!!!" when you saw this balloon! I didn't know you knew that color. But then you did it again while we were driving by another pink balloon. I think that's the only color you know. Wow.


Second hair cut for Nana's wedding!



lunch in your hair



Bode also sends some great texts from my phone...the shame is, they're mostly to my mom, but they don't show up in their full form. Well mom, here's what you've been missing:


That looked like an angry text. Most of the time they just have a lot of smiley faces and school buses. This text looks like he was feeling very angry and very Russian.

****





1 comment:

The Larsons said...

he is looking SO old! (and still SO adorable) :) love that cutie!