Monday, May 13, 2013

Zoo Tour




A few weeks ago we got a guided tour from Aunt Karen of the zoo with Oma and BT. Talk about lucky!!!!! I learned things and saw animals that we've just walked past before...super educational.

And Mimi showed off her impressively extensive animal knowledge too...I was blown away. I guess all of those hours and hours of Wild Kratts has paid off! ;) See, TV is good for something!








An example of a fact we learned...this Grizzly Bear's name is Bah. It had two other siblings born 26 years ago...their names were Hum and Bug. Can you guess what holiday they were born on!?!?













Bodhi the elephant!





It was a fun day at the zoo!

(but long and hot too...we normally go for two/three hours max. Get there first, leave before meltdown. We got there at 11...and didn't leave till 3!! That's a loooong zoo day for us. I raced back to the mini to turn on the AC and try and beat traffic...Hence, Ms. larson, why we didn't stop by! ;) xoxo

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

it's ok, i still love you!