Lately we've been starting the day in little boy boxers...and it's the cutest thing in the world.
***
Rodger was a bus driver for a little bit, and last week he was driving some middle schoolers to the zoo on a field trip. Of COURSE we had to meet him!
I had to take a picture of this...QUICK! Name the school district that these first buses are from:
Yes! You're right! Cherry Creek!
(and I'm pretty sure they fly too...)
Here's what the rest of the state rides in:
Here we were...in our wagon, ready to go find Geeps!
(that's fair child Bode under that otter umbrella)
Don't mess with him. He's a zookeeper.
WE FOUND HIM!
And we found Bodhi the elephant too!
Then we got to SIT in Geeps' bus!
Did I mention that Geeps also has a golf course job? (and is driving a dump truck). So pretty much he's blowing Bode's mind right now.
****

















No comments:
Post a Comment