Sunday, June 29, 2014

Helloooo There! An Update from the Home Front

Hi.

How are you?

Good? Great!

It feels like it's been awhile.

***

We just finished up a super fun week celebrating Laura Barnett ("Auntie LB") and Charlie's wedding. It was a really fun time and I'm CHOMPING at the bit to share pics. Let's just say that Bode wore a tux with a pink bow tie and Chuck Taylors and Mimi had a big flower girl lace headband...(and Ben officiated and I took pictures). Not to mention that the bride and groom chose the most picturesque spot to get married...(Lionscrest) so they looked stunning against the backdrop of Lyons' red bluff rocks.

***

But, until I get those pics cranked out, here's some eye candy for you in the meantime.

Here's some fun pics from my hospital photo shoot with our good friends the Volks, as they welcomed their newest little addition...

Check them out on my website!!!


(this link will take you to the blog entry with their pics on it).

xoxoxox


No comments: