Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Mimi

 

What Mimi chose to wear one day...(minus the shirt, which was my idea...)













On this day, Mimi came out of the mudroom and said, "look mommy, I'm daddy!"




Last week we went to paint pottery in Longmont. Mimi has been OBSESSED with a cartoon called "Caillou" (we are not a fan, but she LOVES it). In one episode he went to paint pottery. Ever since then, she' d been asking to go. It was a cute date and brought up all of my old urges to paint pottery. In college I used to go on Pearl Street a lot; my college roommates even got me a gift certificate one year. I was so tempted to join in the fun, but for the sake of money and time, just Mimi painted.


She picked out an elephant and a kitty. 



We had to leave our fabulous creations there until Tuesday (which was very hard!) but it will be fun to go get them. Not super practical to give her ceramic toys to play with (I give them a few hours) but it was super fun none the less!


1 comment:

Caldwell Family said...

Yay for more Mimi updates! We have been stuck inside for two days with this ice storm and our cable is down so it was great to have a Mimi break/entertainment session:) She seems to have the sweetest most imaginative little soul. I can't wait to spend more time with her someday!!!