Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rockin' and Rollin'

We are on the mend!!! And a highlight of the sicky week was that the baby started to move...a whole lot! Now it's less of a flutter-feeling and more of a KICK! It's so fun!!! I will be 19 weeks TOMORROW! That means less than two weeks 'till our March 11th ultrasound. Of course, we can't wait!!!!



We've also entered the phase of pregnancy where no matter what I eat, the heartburn is there. (Not necessarily my favorite part of the whole thing...).

Mimi likes to put things down my shirt and says they are for the baby. Sometimes, unsolicited, she will say things to my stomach or the baby too. Very cute.


We will be checking in soon!!! Hopefully with a fun ultrasound announcement!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks????????!!!!!!!

Caldwell Family said...

I love the belly pics:) You look so cute! What about a little book case like one you find at antique store that is a fun color that looks a little weathered (like a turqouise or yellow) to put under the mirrow?